- Preferred booth pricing vs AmericasMart’s standard rates
- Hardwall booth package included
- AmericasMart’s very competitive drayage rates
- An exclusive space to share your products with a variety of retailers, including museums, zoos, aquariums, catalogs, and more
- Prime visibility at the July International Gift & Home Furnishings Market
- Networking and selling opportunities with buyers in all categories from more than 70 countries and all of the U.S. averaging 40,000+ buyers in attendance
For more information, please visit https://www.americasmart.com/msa. To book space, please contact Lecy Sebastiani Tighe, Sales Director for The Museum Collective, at 404-220-2262, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an MSA member, when I saw an opportunity to exhibit in the new Museum Collective I hoped I would see my target audience, and I was not disappointed. I was quite pleased to see many past customers that came and sought out my new collection, in addition to new buyers, curious to see what this new section has to offer. I opened new accounts with museums, galleries, and boutiques and doubled my sales from when I had last exhibited in 2015! With such a strong July market, I can’t wait to see what January brings!
“Being in the Museum Collective gave us exposure to many new prospects as well as connecting with our museum and boutique clients. The traffic was composed of museum gift shops, historic homes and upscale boutiques who were looking for quality products. The exhibitors represented a broad cross section of products bought by museums from quality stationery products to educational toys to unique jewelry. It was a place where you could find “cool” and innovative new things with quality built into the design and execution.”
“The launch of The Museum Collective at the AmericasMart Gift & Home Furnishings Market in Atlanta was an incredible addition to an already amazing trade show experience. I was able to find so many new items for the museum shop that I would not have seen at the other trade shows that I attend. It was a great opportunity for me to establish new vendor relationships and to strengthen existing ones. The breadth of product selection and categories that were represented inspired me to generate fresh ideas for ways to grow my business. This show was well worth the effort and expense to attend and was such a positive experience that I plan to attend every year.”