LEARNING = SUCCESS!
There are many ways to learn with MSA
MSA is dedicated to your professional growth and career development. Learning experiences such as conference sessions, webinars and the content in Museum Store magazine have helped members understand the array of elements and intricacies in the nonprofit retail field. MSA is committed to expanding your learning options by diving deeper into the topics and issues that matter most.
MSA offers a broad selection of learning opportunities that are designed to allow members to learn on their own time, budget and schedule. You can learn online, in person, during webinars, through books and by networking with peers. Learning programs and products are developed around the MSA Knowledge Standards, which were established to enable educational excellence in the nonprofit retail field.
Choose what’s best for you:
- Webinars are presented on monthly basis that address the technical aspects of your job as a nonprofit retailer or as a vendor in this very distinct retail environment
- The new and improved Museum Store magazine includes articles with highly relevant content, a greater emphasis on the people in the business of nonprofit retailing and articles targeted to the vendor community
- After a five-year hiatus, the Nonprofit Retail Industry Report returns. Thanks to all of you who took the time to complete the survey providing the all-important data that goes into this important publication
- MSA’s first certificates will be awarded in the areas of Financial Management and Merchandise Planning—areas that are the topic of the most conversations on ShopTalk
- Learning sessions at MSA’s annual conference provide high quality, relevant educational content and are lead by thought leaders in the nonprofit retail industry
- MSA books are currently being updated to reflect the latest thinking relating to nonprofit retail topics and trends
- Recorded learning sessions and webinars enable you to learn on your own time, any time