Make connections, learn and build relationships. Educational Conference and Tradeshow. Grow Your Professional Network Through Face-to-Face Interactions with Industry Peers and Prospective Customers.
MSA FORWARD 2023
May 17-21, 2023,
Colorado Convention Center in Denver, CO
EARLY BIRD RATES EXTENDED TO MARCH 24!
Save your institution money by registering before the deadline!
Check out the excursions we have planned!
Watch your email inbox for our "Know Before You Go" webinars!
Our Hotel and Travel information page offers everything you need to plan your stay in Denver!
Check back for updates and highlights as we get closer to MSA FORWARD 2023!
What’s included in your MSA Registration (attendees & booth staff):
- Access to over 22 Educational Sessions including Chapter Meetings and Buyer Roundtables
- MSA networking events (including the MSA NEXT Party, MSA Friday Night Party, Awards luncheon, Newcomer’s Orientation, and the Expo Hall Happy Hour & Silent Auction)
- Multiple breakfast, lunches, and happy hours
- Access to the Expo Hall with over 150 MSA Vendors with Show Specials
- Swag Bag (while supplies last)
The MSA FORWARD 2023 Retail Conference & Expo is committed to providing a valuable in-person experience, creating as many interactions as possible between vendors and prospective buyers.
“I loved meeting other Museum Retail professionals of all levels. There were Buyers, Directors, Assistant Managers...a little bit of everyone. And they all had unique perspectives and ideas.” – Kacey Bengtson, Cheekwood Estate & Gardens
“The MSA Expo is unlike any other Trade Show you will ever attend. There is a spirit of community and partnership between vendors and buyers that stems from the knowledge that we are all on the same team working to make retail in cultural institutions the best it can possibly be.” – Katherine J. Kornblau, President, KJK Jewelry
Questions about exhibiting - email firstname.lastname@example.org