ABOUT MSA CHAPTERS
The MSA Chapters consist of eight regional branches of the Museum Store Association community. When you join MSA, you are automatically placed in your MSA Chapter. If you are unsure what chapter you belong to, please check the Regional Map.
MSA Chapters operate with their own officers and offer an amazing opportunity to strengthen your relationship with your local community. Through in-person gatherings and year-round communication, Chapter involvement allows you to connect with other cultural institutions in your region to exchange best practices and share new ideas and opportunities.
View MSA Chapter Map to Find Your Chapter
Benefits of Participating in Your Local Chapter:
- Meet in-person twice a year to review initiatives, exchange best practices, and network with local nonprofit retail professionals. Chapter meetings take place at MSA FORWARD and in the fall.
- Strengthen your sense of community by connecting with similar local institutions to exchange ideas and best practices for common problems
- Gives new members the chance to get their feet wet to understand how the association operates
How Local Chapters Contribute to the Museum Store Association:
- Address local issues and partnership opportunities with nearby professionals
- The National Board of Directors looks to local chapters to find future leaders for MSA
- Local area chapter of MSA FORWARD helps plan events and education that highlight their region