Newly Elected Chapter Secretaries
Congratulations to the new Chapter Secretaries for 2013–2014. These individuals will serve three-year terms and begin office starting with the 2013 MSA Conference & Expo in Los Angeles!
Thanks to everyone who attended their most recent chapter meetings! Minutes from the meetings have been posted to your chapter home page.
Find Your Chapter!
- Florida—Rebecca Petrie, Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Museum, Clewiston, Fla.
- Mid-Atlantic—Maureen Baughman, Calvert Marine Museum, Solomons, Md.
- Midwest—Karen McNeely, Milwaukee Art Museum, Milwaukee, Wis.
- North Atlantic—Sally Struever, Portland Museum of Art, Portland, Maine
- Pacific Northwest—Christine Stoppa, Museum of the Rockies – Montana State University, Bozeman, Mont.
- South Atlantic—Chris Michel, The National World War II Museum, New Orleans, La.
- Southwest Central—Trang Tran, Stark Foundation, Orange, Texas
- Western—Raymond McKenzie, Asian Art Museum of San Francisco, San Francisco, Calif.
Not sure which MSA chapter you belong to? Use this handy chart!
MSA Trademark Usage Guide
One of the more important benefits of MSA membership is the privilege of authorized use of certain Marks to convey your association with MSA. But, please note that members must obtain MSA’s prior written permission and approval before using. You can find all the details in the MSA Trademark Usage Guide (PDF) or contact Kathy Cisar for more information.