MSA is proud to officially announce that the MSA FORWARD 2021 Conference and Expo will be presented in a state-of-the-art virtual format this year!
Click here for the Exhibitors Prospectus
Registration opening soon!
Featuring world-class programming, 2021’s virtual conference content is essential, elevated, and exclusive. Forward-thinking leaders will speak on innovative topics designed around your needs - with ideas and concepts that can be implemented immediately. Participate in exciting and productive virtual networking events and an extensive virtual expo floor while connecting with peers from diverse backgrounds and expanding your professional network.
Join hundreds of non-profit retail professionals and come face-to-virtual face with leaders in the non-profit retail industry.
MSA FORWARD VIRTUAL Highlights:
- All MSA member institutions will be able to attend the two-day conference for FREE!
- Non-MSA member institutions/attendees can attend this year only for $95. This will give those non-members access to educational courses as well as entrance into the virtual expo hall. Also, that fee can be credited toward a new MSA membership for up to two months after the conference!
- Over 13 educational sessions of free educational courses aimed at varying levels of store retail staff.
- Two valuable deep-dive workshops: Retail Boot Camp aimed at beginner-to-intermediate staff and A Data Deep Dive aimed at intermediate-to-advanced level staff.
- Museum retail staff roundtables specific to your store size, where you can hear new ideas and share valuable insights with your peers.
- Shop amazing MSA Vendors for the best selection of targeted merchandise and product development opportunities.
MSA Awards: Submit Your Nominations
Submit your nominations for the Buyer's Choice Awards and Recogniation Awards by their respective deadlines. Winners will be announced at the MSA FORWARD VIRTUAL Membership Meeting and Awards Ceremony on April 29.