MSA is proud to officially announce that the MSA FORWARD 2021 Conference and Expo will be presented in a state-of-the-art virtual format this year!
INSTITUTIONS: Registration is now open!
Featuring world-class programming, 2021’s virtual conference content is essential, elevated, and exclusive. Forward-thinking leaders will speak on innovative topics designed around your needs - with ideas and concepts that can be implemented immediately. Participate in exciting and productive virtual networking events and an extensive virtual expo floor while connecting with peers from diverse backgrounds and expanding your professional network.
Join hundreds of non-profit retail professionals and come face-to-virtual face with leaders in the non-profit retail industry.
MSA FORWARD VIRTUAL Highlights:
- All MSA Institution Members will be able to attend the two-day conference for FREE!
- Non-MSA Institution Members and ACE Members can attend this year only for $95. This will give those non-members access to educational courses as well as entrance into the virtual expo hall. Also, that fee can be credited toward a new MSA membership for up to two months after the conference!
- Attend over 13 educational sessions of free educational courses aimed at varying levels of store retail staff. (See full course schedule here.)
- Enjoy two valuable deep-dive workshops: "The Visitor Engagement Cycle: The Data-Informed Role Museum Stores Play in The Visitor Experience in a Pandemic-Impacted World" and the "MSA Retail Bootcamp," aimed at intermediate-to-advanced level staff. (Note: these workshops are ticketed and available as add-ons to your registration)
- Participate in museum retail staff roundtables specific to your store size, where you can hear new ideas and share valuable insights with your peers.
- Shop amazing MSA Vendors for the best selection of targeted merchandise and product development opportunities. (Each day of the conference will feature dedicated Expo Hall hours, and booths will be viewable 24 hours a day.)
VENDORS: Registration is now open!
- Click here to book your booth
- Click here to view the Exhibitor Prospectus, which outlines all of the booth and sponsorship features and options
Exhibitor Training Webinars
Monday, April 19, 4 pm ET: Register in advance HERE
Friday, April 23, 4 pm ET: Register in advance HERE
Winners of the Buyer's Choice Awards and Recognition Awards will be announced at the MSA FORWARD VIRTUAL Membership Meeting and Awards Ceremony on April 29 at 12 pm Pacific Time.
Virtual Fundraising Auction
Showcase your extraordinary products and support MSA at the same time! Each year during the MSA FORWARD Conference and Expo, MSA stages a silent auction filled with amazing donations from vendors, museums, and cultural institutions. At MSA FORWARD VIRTUAL 2021, we will keep that tradition going…VIRTUALLY! MSA will hold its first ever MSA FORWARD Virtual Fundraising Auction hosted entirely online by the North Atlantic Chapter!
Please consider selecting one of your splendid products and make a donation to the silent auction. This year, the funds raised will support MSA education initiatives. Plus, 10% of the auction proceeds benefit the hosting North Atlantic Chapter! Click here to submit your donation by the deadline of April 15.