IMC Summer 2021 Atlanta Market
July 13-19, 2021
Join MSA at Summer Atlanta Market, the premier gift, décor and lifestyle market! Don’t miss the new Gallery Collection and special MSA members-only meetings and events.
Buyers: To register for a badge or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Vendors: To apply for a booth at a special discounted rate of $14 per square foot, please contact Grace Creta, director of tradeshow sales, at 404.220.2223 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Hurry, there are only two booths left!
MSA Networking Events
MSA is hosting special networking events during IMC Summer Atlanta Market! Registration for these events is now closed.
See full agenda below, or click here for a PDF.
Tuesday, July 13
MSA Board Meeting (MSA BOD Members Only)
- 11:30 am-4:30 pm - MSA Board of Directors Strategic Planning Meeting (Lunch provided)
- Location: BLG 1, Floor 10, Room 1001
Evening Outing at the High Museum (must be registered to attend)
4:45 pm - Meet at AmericasMart Entrance to board MARTA public transit as a group. Meet in the hallway (between Building 1 and the hotel) at Indigo Hotel, which you can reach from inside of Building 1. The entrance to MARTA is just through the door when you go outside.
5-7 pm - Arrive at The High Museum. We will have a networking reception in Taylor Lobby with access to the Calder- Picasso exhibition and the Museum Shop. Return to hotel/IMC on your own.
MARTA Details: The MARTA red or gold lines can be taken from Peachtree Center station to the Arts Center Station. You will travel north to the Arts Center Station (4 stops away). The High is located directly across the street from the MARTA Arts Center Station. Exit the station at the top level and follow signs to the Museum. (To return back to hotel/IMC, you will travel south to return to Peachtree Center.) See MARTA map here.
Wednesday, July 14
MSA-Only Breakfast (must be registered to attend) & Roundtable Discussions
- 7:30-8 am - Networking & breakfast
- 8-8:45 am - Roundtable discussions
- Location: BLG 1, Floor 10, Room 1002
Opening of MSA Gallery Collection Temporaries
- 9:15 am - Ribbon cutting
- Location: Gallery Collection, located in Building 3, Floor 2 between Made in America and Global Design categories
Shopping all day!
MSA Chapter Happy Hour at Trader Vic's (must be registered to attend)
- 6:30 pm - Meet at Trader Vic's for happy hour
- Location: Hilton Atlanta, 255 Courtland St NE
Thursday, July 15
Shopping all day!
Evening Outing at the Atlantic Botanic Gardens (must be registered to attend)
- 6:15 pm - An MSA bus picks up attendees from AmericasMart Bldg # 1 (John Portman Blvd)
- 6:30 pm - Arrive at Atlanta Botanical Garden (meet at the museum shop)
- 7 pm - Move to Mershon Hall which has doors/windows that open to the gardens for drinks and appetizers
- 7:30 pm - Docent-led tour of the gardens
- 8:15 pm - Board the bus to return to AmericasMart, or stay and enjoy the "Cocktails in the Garden" festivities (live music and bars stationed throughout the gardens) & make your own arrangements to return to your hotel
Thank you to our sponsors!
Thank you to the generous support from the MSA Florida Chapter and South Atlantic Chapter, as well as the following vendors, who are sponsoring our MSA networking events:
ABW Designs LLC
Botanical Gifts LLC
Breeke and Company Inc
Popcorn Custom Products