Sooner or later, every manager needs to have one of those conversations with a member of their staff. It’s the type of conversation that usually begins, “I need to see you in my office…” And from there it usually goes downhill. One of the challenges of managing a museum store is that many times staff […]
Welcome to the Museum Store Association, where nonprofit retail professionals and museum store vendors can connect, learn and do business.
The MSA Annual Conference & Expo brings museum store buyers and vendors together for three days of learning, shopping and fun!
Museum Store Association partners with Las Vegas Market, AmericasMart Atlanta and New York Now to offer networking events and trade show specials.
WHY JOIN MSA?
A Museum Store Association Membership gives you access to knowledge, resources and community to help you create a thriving, revenue-producing store. MSA member nonprofit retail professionals like you are able to connect with vendors who are there to support you and provide products that enable you to extend your institution’s experience. Here are just a sampling of what MSA has to offer:
- Online and in-person learning sessions.
- MSA Certificate Program to enhance your retail skills.
- Connect with MSA vendor members offering distinctive products.
- MSA ShopTalk, the online networking community.
- MSA publications and the Industry Retail Report.
- Discounts on books, events, learning sessions and participating member stores.
- Museum Store magazine, News Brief and quarterly member newsletter.